jeudi 11 février 2010

Primate welfare and conservation work

Date Posted:
2010-02-10

Position Description:
I am looking to expand my knowledge and skills in primate conservation.
I hope to become involved in conservation work to help promote the severe endangerment that many primate species are facing today!
I am completing a masters at the moment so am looking for work starting September 2010

Educational Background:
1st class honors degree from the University of Liverpool (studying Zoology with Evolutionary Psychology)

Currently I am studying a MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology at Oxford University (finishing September 2010)

Qualifications/Experience:
I have worked in a zoo (work experience) before but want to expand my knowledge and experience working with animals and 'behind the scenes' in animal welfare and conservation.

Application Deadline:
September 2010

Contact Information:
Lettice Bell
Wolfson college, Linton road
Oxford, Oxfordshire
United Kingdom

Telephone Number:
07815560782

E-mail Address:
letticebell@hotmail.com