November 2016 to October 2017
year, ideally starting in November 2016.
We cover travel costs (reimbursement after completion of stay), medical insurance, necessary examinations and vaccinations as well as malaria prophylaxis.
We will also cover living expenses and pay some pocket money (€400).
The position is open until a suitable candidate is found.
• Happy to live and work under harsh conditions
• Field experience/experience with observing animals
• Good intercultural communication skills
• Team spirit
• Basic knowledge of French
• Driver’s license
• Help with playback experiments
• Take census data and behavioral observations
• Work closely with current PhD students
• Collect poop samples for further analysis
• Contribute to the running of the project
Some information about the project can be found at
If you are interested in the position, please send a motivation letter, a CV and names of two referents to Lauriane Faraut (LFaraut@dpz.eu).