- A monthly compensation of R 4 500, which is sufficient to pay all costs of living (approx. 3500/month).
- For travel costs, R12 000 per year can be refunded, but proof (receipts) must be presented for this. This refund is only payable after 12 months.
- You will become a honorary researcher at the University of the Witwatersrand in the group of Prof. N. Pillay.
- Scientific co-authorship or even becoming a first author will be possible if the manager contributes to the success of projects by not only collecting the majority of data, but also by data analysis and writing of the manuscript.
- The manager needs to arrange for a health insurance covering him / her during the stay. A copy must be sent to C. Schradin before travelling to the stations.
How to apply? Please send a CV, a letter of motivation and the names and contact information of at least two scientists available for reference. The letter of motivation should state why you think you are the perfect candidate for this, and when you could start.
Application deadline: There is no deadline, but applications will be reviewed until a suitable candidate is found. For full consideration, send your application before the 10th of July. After the 10th of July you might first enquire via email whether the position is still open or not.