vendredi 3 janvier 2020

Wanted: Behavioral rehabilitation and investigation

Date Posted:
2019-11-12

Position Description:
Researcher of primates behaviour.

Educational Background:
This year I will do the final training project at the University of Biology of Murcia (Spain).
I have been an internal student for two years and I will do a third year in the Department of Zoology and Anthropology with Josefa Zapata Crespo, where I got to know the chucks, watching videos of their behavior, making ethological tables and observing the hierarchy of their group.
I did extracurricular work at a center called Mundomar in Benidorm (Spain) with lemurs catta and variegata during the summer. In 2018-2019, I found a professor at the University of Psychology who was developing an experiment on human behavior and neurobiology. I found it very interesting and a way to compare human behavior with that of non-human primates. So I contacted him and did internships during the year as a collaborator.
In addition, I took courses on intelligence and cognition in primates in Granada (Spain), given by Miquel Llorente, and a course entitled "Daily Neurobiology" online at the University of Chicago.
I'm always on the hunt for everything about primate behavior, ethology, but in most places they volunteer, and I'd like to start working at a center

Qualifications/Experience:
This whole section is explained in the previous chronologically.

Contact Information:
Gema Benedicto Rodríguez
Ingeniero Juan de la Cierva, n°56
Murcia, **Please select a state (US/Canada only)** 30169
Spain

Telephone Number:
667369799

E-mail Address:
Benedicto.gema@gmail.com