mercredi 20 juin 2012
Annonce de post-doc/post-doc announcement
Applications are invited for a full-time post-doctoral research position in the Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience (LNC) at Ecole Normale Supérieure (Paris). The position is part of the DIVIDNORM project, a Research Network on sensitivity to truth and consensus, and to their potential conflicts, which is funded by the European Research Council.
- PhD in Social Neuroscience or Social cognition
- Knowledge in social psychology appreciated
- Previous experience in electrophysiological recording and analysis (EEG and/or skin conductance, EMG)
- and/or previous experience in fMRI aquisition and analysis
- Motivation to conduct research on the neural correlates of social cognition and metacognition
- Programming skills (Matlab)
- Starting date: January 1, 2013
- Duration: The position on offer is of two years, renewable.
- Net Salary: 26400€/year
Applicants from outside the EU are welcome to apply but must qualify for a valid visa.
How to apply
Applications should include:
- a C.V. including a list of publications
- the names of two referees
- a cover letter describing research interests
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Auditions starting date: end of September 2012
Laurence Conty (email@example.com) and Julie Grèzes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laboratory for Cognitive Neuroscience
Ecole Normale Supérieure
Social Cognition Group
29 Rue d'Ulm
Catégories Post Doc